Saturday 1 January 2022

The Word


 
As I did my New Year’s reading, I praise God for nourishing me spiritually through reading + understanding His Word and hearing Him speak through His spoken Word to know that He was there at the beginning of time, like how the Scriptures said, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning” (John 1:1–2, NIV). Truly, God created all things through His spoken His Word and how the creation is being sustained by God’s Word alone (Colossians 1:16b, NIV), and that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14, NIV).

Today, I thank God for giving me Jesus as the living Word in my life as I read the Scriptures daily. As such, the Word deepens my understanding of God as I reflect the life that He has equipped me to live by every day as I pondered through my reading.

Is Jesus your living Word today?

(Written by Jeremy Koh, 1st January 2022 – New Year’s Day)

Profile Background:
Jeremy Koh is a disabled graduate from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore – formerly known as Spastic Children Association (1987-1997). He graduated with Certificates in Microsoft Office Skills. Jeremy has worked in ServeHope Pte Ltd – Project Assistant/Email Marketing Consultant for 5 years (March 2008 – August 2013). And, Jeremy did a research work for the keyguard at (these)abilites Pte Ltd handling all KeyGuard Operations for 10 months in World United College South East Asia (Tampines Branch). He was Executive Assistant with Vision Strategy Storytelling (3 months, Aug to Oct 2017). Jeremy worked as GB Connector in GrowthBeans Team in Savior-Asia Consulting Pte Ltd (October 2018 to December 2019). Today, he continues to be in GB Youth Organizing Team/as a GB Youth Facilitator in YouthCorps Singapore, a former member of the Special Needs Cluster in YCS, and a Founder in the ground up initiative project called – Project Story for LIFE that serves the Special Needs Community at-large in society today.

Prayer Response to this featured article:
Thank you Jesus for giving us your living Word today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot-wash

As I did my today’s meditation, I pondered upon how the disciple Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, do you wash my feet? .... You shall never...