Sunday 13 May 2018

Mother’s Day – Love You Forever

 
Dear Blogger Friends,

Here is your inspirational message below!


Mother’s Day – Love You Forever:
I give thanks to God for providing me with a good mother who loves me, cares for my well-being and she that she feeds me well to nourish my body so that I’ll be able to grow up as a strong person daily as someone who is a well-nurtured and well-brought up person with a sound mind. I truly love my mum very much! And, I also praise God to understand how He has shown me the love of a heavenly Father who cares for me spiritually and would nourish my being spiritually.

As apostle John says, “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us; God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him” (1 John 4:16) as I did my weekend’s meditation today:

I also give thanks to God to understand that no matter what I do, or how much have I changed Christ is always there with outstretched arms, whispering over me saying, “I’ll love you forever” and this could be the same expressive words in response to God and to my mother He’s given me.

My love for my mother is reflective as I express my love to Christ!

How are you expressing your love to your mother as to Christ today?

Happy Mother’s Day!

(Written by Jeremy Koh, 13th May 2018)

Profile Background Source:
Jeremy Koh is a disabled graduate from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore – formerly known as Spastic Children Association (1987-1997). He graduated with a Diploma Degree from School Of Ministry In’ Tung Ling Bible College (1999) and TCA College (2003) with Certificate Degree in Bible and Ministry.’ Jeremy did a research work for the keyguard at (these)abilites Pte Ltd handling all KeyGuard Operations for 10 months.  Today, Jeremy is an active member, a volunteer & an Inclusion Ambassador in Disabled People Association and YouthCorps Singapore serving in Special Needs Cluster, Friends of Engagement TaskForce and that he does volunteer in multiple places too in the area of disability related contacts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot-wash

As I did my today’s meditation, I pondered upon how the disciple Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, do you wash my feet? .... You shall never...