Thursday 10 May 2018

The Ascension

Dear Blogger Friends,

Here is an inspirational message below!


Celebrating Jesus’ Ascension isn’t merely celebrating a historical event that’s dead in the past. In fact, it is a time where you & I enter into the heavenly places as we respond to Jesus Christ with worship, praise, joy, and blessing where we are seated in the heavenly places with Jesus Christ.

As I did my Ascension’s reading upon Acts 1:10 today, I consider how the early disciples and the apostles worshiped Christ in His Ascension now had to be worshiped by a faithful obedience to all that He had commanded them to do, and how they had to wait for the coming of the Holy Spirit, and then to preach the Good News to the world.

Today, I pondered to have understood how I have the responsibility to fulfill the Great Commission, to go and preach the Good News to pre-believers today that Jesus Christ has died on the Cross for their sins, that He rose again with the power of God, that He has ascended into heaven where He reigns over heaven and earth and is preparing a place for you and me in heaven.

With this in mind, I long to be Christ’s disciple and be baptized & faithfully obey all that He has commanded me to preach the gospel to pre-believers today, as I humble myself to walk in obedience and sharing with others how His Kingdom has come and that King Jesus rules in my life as I learn to intercede in prayer in unity with Christ being our High Priest (Hebrews 4:14-16, 5-10.).

By this, I truly desire to let my heavenly and earthly missions of worship and work become one as I win souls for the LORD through sharing of the gospel with others on this Ascension Day.

Are you letting your heavenly and earthly missions of worship and work become one as you share the Good News and to win souls for the LORD today?

(Written by Jeremy Koh, dated on 10th May 2018)

Profile Background Source:
Jeremy Koh is a disabled graduate from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore – formerly known as Spastic Children Association (1987-1997). He graduated with a Diploma Degree from School Of Ministry In’ Tung Ling Bible College (1999) and TCA College (2003) with Certificate Degree in Bible and Ministry.’ Jeremy did a research work for the keyguard at (these)abilites Pte Ltd handling all KeyGuard Operations for 10 months.  Today, Jeremy is an active member, a volunteer & an Inclusion Ambassador in Disabled People Association and YouthCorps Singapore serving in Special Needs Cluster, Friends of Engagement TaskForce and that he does volunteer in multiple places too in the area of disability related contacts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot-wash

As I did my today’s meditation, I pondered upon how the disciple Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, do you wash my feet? .... You shall never...