Friday 21 August 2020

Too good to be true?

As  I did my today’s reading, I thank the Lord for the joy that fills my heart in which He causes me to praise His glorious Name on high (Isaiah 60:4-7, NIV). Indeed, the glory of God fills up my heart that replaces all the tears and sadness that I have hidden inside my heart.

As such, I thank God for giving me an eternal life where my faith is justified through Jesus Christ. Through my faith justification in Jesus Christ, I desire to bring glory to the Father by sharing the love of God to those in whom I know around me (Romans 8:34/38, NIV).

Lets bring the glory to God today!

(Written by Jeremy Koh, 26th Jan 2014)

Profile Background:

Jeremy Koh is a disabled graduate from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore – formerly known as Spastic Children Association (1987-1997). He graduated with Certificates in Microsoft Office Skills. Jeremy has worked in ServeHope Pte Ltd – Project Assistant/Email Marketing Consultant for 5 years (March 2008 – August 2013). And, Jeremy did a research work for the keyguard at (these)abilites Pte Ltd handling all KeyGuard Operations for 10 months. He was Executive Assistant with Vision Strategy Storytelling (3 months, Aug to Oct 2017). Jeremy worked as GB Connector in GrowthBeans Team in Savior-Asia Consulting Pte Ltd (October 2018 to December 2019). Today, he continues to be in GB Youth Organizing Team/as a GB Youth Facilitator in YouthCorps Singapore + a valued Co-Partner/Worker as Outreach Officer (Project Role Based) in Access Path Productions, a former member of the Special Needs Cluster in YCS, and currently setting up + involved in Project Story LIFE Team with Special Needs Community.

Prayer Response to this featured article:

Lord, enable us to receive the birthright joy for which we’re thankful for giving us a life to live for. Thank God for the gift of salvation through faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot-wash

As I did my today’s meditation, I pondered upon how the disciple Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, do you wash my feet? .... You shall never...