Friday 4 September 2020

Joy! Joy! Joy!

As I did my reading, I reflect upon Psalm 126:5 (NIV) how I may endure the present state of grief in my life to let God enable me live sacrificially to spread the gospel to pre-believers whom I might meet and share along the way. With deep prayers, I hope to have the joy of seeing souls being saved for the Lord and worshipping Him forever.

As a believer in God’s Kingdom, Christ is teaching me to live out my life in righteousness and be at peace with everyone else by the joy of the Holy Spirit (Romans 14:17, NIV).

Let’s live out our lives in righteousness and be at peace with everyone else today!

(Written by Jeremy Koh, 27th January 2014) 

Profile Background:

Jeremy Koh is a disabled graduate from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore – formerly known as Spastic Children Association (1987-1997). He graduated with Certificates in Microsoft Office Skills. Jeremy has worked in ServeHope Pte Ltd – Project Assistant/Email Marketing Consultant for 5 years (March 2008 – August 2013). And, Jeremy did a research work for the keyguard at (these)abilites Pte Ltd handling all KeyGuard Operations for 10 months. He was Executive Assistant with Vision Strategy Storytelling (3 months, Aug to Oct 2017). Jeremy worked as GB Connector in GrowthBeans Team in Savior-Asia Consulting Pte Ltd (October 2018 to December 2019). Today, he continues to be in GB Youth Organizing Team/as a GB Youth Facilitator in YouthCorps Singapore + a valued Co-Partner/Worker as Outreach Officer (Project Role Based) in Access Path Productions, a former member of the Special Needs Cluster in YCS, and currently setting up + involved in Project Story LIFE Team with Special Needs Community.

Prayer Response to this featured article:

Thank you Lord for redeeming us with the joy of the Lord that sets in deeply within the being of my/our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot-wash

As I did my today’s meditation, I pondered upon how the disciple Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, do you wash my feet? .... You shall never...