Friday 26 March 2021

Kick Back

 

Reflecting on Psalm 128:1 made me see the need to acknowledge the Lord in every area of my life as I walk in practical obedience to God’s Word; Through my obedience to the Lord, I praise God to know that I’ll be able to enjoy the blessedness of fruits that God provides me through the freedom and the protection He gives me (Psalm 128:2, NIV), and this encourages me not to take God’s blessings for granted to receive them for selfish reasons – (ie like having more than others).

Truly, I praise God for placing the holy fear and truth within my life as I walk humbly in His mercy and walk in obedience of His Word (Deuteronomy 10:12-13, Micah 6:9, NIV).

Let’s thank God’s for His decree of Laws that He has placed in our hearts today!

(Written by Jeremy Koh, 1st February 2014) 

Profile Background:

Jeremy Koh is a disabled graduate from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore – formerly known as Spastic Children Association (1987-1997). He graduated with Certificates in Microsoft Office Skills. Jeremy has worked in ServeHope Pte Ltd – Project Assistant/Email Marketing Consultant for 5 years (March 2008 – August 2013). And, Jeremy did a research work for the keyguard at (these)abilites Pte Ltd handling all KeyGuard Operations for 10 months in World United College South East Asia (Tampines Branch). He was Executive Assistant with Vision Strategy Storytelling (3 months, Aug to Oct 2017). Jeremy worked as GB Connector in GrowthBeans Team in Savior-Asia Consulting Pte Ltd (October 2018 to December 2019). Today, he continues to be in GB Youth Organizing Team/as a GB Youth Facilitator in YouthCorps Singapore, a former member of the Special Needs Cluster in YCS, and a Founder in the ground up initiative project called – Project Story for LIFE that serves the Special Needs Community at-large in society today.

Prayer Response to this featured article:

Thank Lord for ‘Your’ spiritual blessings upon our life. May we feel being blessed so that we can be the blessing to people whom we can bless’.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot-wash

As I did my today’s meditation, I pondered upon how the disciple Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, do you wash my feet? .... You shall never...