Friday 24 September 2021

Don’t Give Up on Doing the Right Thing

If things don’t happen right away or when you think they should, that doesn’t mean you should quit.

As I meditated upon the apostle Paul says, “Let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t get discouraged and give up” (Galatians 6:9 TLB) and this reminds me to be diligent and have endurance to run the race of time + focusing upon a purpose that God designed me uniquely to fulfil, as I read my today’s meditation.

Today, I thank God for giving me an immediate family + a spiritual cell family who will support & care for me through the tough times ahead, as I meditate on God’s Word for encouragement daily.

Indeed, I acknowledge how the church has to be built upon the apostle’s teachings of the WORD (Ephesians 2:20, NIV) which lays the strong foundation for the church as we worship God in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24, NIV).

What do you want to give up on today?

Thank you Jesus for your Word for encouragement daily & providing us an immediate family + a spiritual family who shows concern for us through the tough times ahead;

(Written by Jeremy Koh, 20th January 2020)

Profile Background:
Jeremy Koh is a disabled graduate from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore – formerly known as Spastic Children Association (1987-1997). He graduated with Certificates in Microsoft Office Skills. Jeremy has worked in ServeHope Pte Ltd – Project Assistant/Email Marketing Consultant for 5 years (March 2008 – August 2013). And, Jeremy did a research work for the keyguard at (these)abilites Pte Ltd handling all KeyGuard Operations for 10 months in World United College South East Asia (Tampines Branch). He was Executive Assistant with Vision Strategy Storytelling (3 months, Aug to Oct 2017). Jeremy worked as GB Connector in GrowthBeans Team in Savior-Asia Consulting Pte Ltd (October 2018 to December 2019). Today, he continues to be in GB Youth Organizing Team/as a GB Youth Facilitator in YouthCorps Singapore, a former member of the Special Needs Cluster in YCS, and a Founder in the ground up initiative project called – Project Story for LIFE that serves the Special Needs Community at-large in society today.

Prayer Response to this featured article:
Jesus, help us to build our lives upon your apostle’s teachings of the WORD (Ephesians 2:20, NIV) which lays the strong foundation for the church as we worship God in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24, NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot-wash

As I did my today’s meditation, I pondered upon how the disciple Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, do you wash my feet? .... You shall never...