Friday 24 August 2018

Spirit of Prayer

Dear Blogger Friends,
 
Here is your inspirational message below!
 
Spirit of Prayer:
In my devotional reading, I had read the devotion on how Saul started to join others in prophesy’ after the Spirit came in power upon him (1 Samuel 10:9-11). I found out on how this change often gives confidence and power to lead the people of God. I saw how the Holy Spirit originally came in him the presence and the power of God (1 Samuel 10:10). And, when the Holy Spirit came upon Saul again, possibly to testify about David’s role as God’s chosen king (1 Samuel 19:23); Indeed, the prayers are often being referred as ‘spirit of prayer’ or ‘spirit of intercession.’

I believe that I should pray through the Holy Spirit that builds my faith (Jude v 20). I do understand upon how I need the spirit of grace and supplication whom the Lord pours out on the house of David and all inhabitants (Zechariah 12:10). It is understandable on how should you & I let God pours out the Spirit upon our lives as we witness Christ in whom men once rejected’ as He was being pierced and nailed onto the cross as a suffering Messiah. 

This prompts me to share the gospel with those pre-believers who once rejected the gospel and on how I have to build a good rapport with them before sharing the gospel with them.
 
Are you witnessing Christ to those who have rejected the gospel?

(Written by Jeremy Koh, 6th June 2014)

Profile Background Source:
Jeremy Koh is a disabled graduate from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore – formerly known as Spastic Children Association (1987-1997). He graduated with a Diploma Degree from School Of Ministry In’ Tung Ling Bible College (1999) and TCA College (2003) with Certificate Degree in Bible and Ministry.’ Jeremy did a research work for the keyguard at (these)abilites Pte Ltd handling all KeyGuard Operations for 10 months.  Today, Jeremy is an active member, a volunteer & an Inclusion Ambassador in Disabled People Association and YouthCorps Singapore serving in Special Needs Cluster, Friends of Engagement TaskForce and that he does volunteer in multiple places too in the area of disability related contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot-wash

As I did my today’s meditation, I pondered upon how the disciple Simon Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, do you wash my feet? .... You shall never...